Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Meme!

I saw this over at Mikey's, so I figured I would actually post a meme on my blog. Be afraid...

#1 Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Bruce Springsteen, September 23

#2 Where was your first kiss?
First no-tongue was in Kindergarten on the playground, and first tongue kiss was in the band room (HA!) on my 13th birthday.

#3 Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Nope

#4 Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yep

#5 Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Just for High School choir, and never a solo.

#6 What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
From afar, hair. Close-up, teeth.

#7 What really turns you on?
Rocker boys (long hair, tattoos, etc)

#8 What do you order at Starbucks?
Vanilla Bean Creme (I, too, hate coffee.)

#9 What is your biggest mistake?
Getting married instead of going to college directly out of high school.

#10 Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Not so much.

#11 Say something totally random about yourself.
I had to use Morgan's deodorant today, so my pits are itchy.

#12 Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I used to get the Shannen Doherty thing all the time when I was 13-16 or so. I didn't see it at all, but people called me "Brenda," and I hated it.

#13 Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Hmmm, do Halloween and Christmas specials count?

#14 Did you have braces?
I did, from age 9 to age 13 and I need to get them again. Damned wisdom teeth, and not wearing my retainers.

#15 Are you comfortable with your height?
Yep, being 5'3" is fine with me.

#16 What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Still waiting...

#17 When do you know it's love?
When I can poop in front of him, with the door open, and not care. (Seriously, it's all about the poop.)

#18 Do you speak any other languages?
Never had to take a foreign language, but I picked up a small amount of Russian from a guy I dated a long time ago.

#19 Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Sigh, yes when I was in high school.

#20 What magazines do you read?
Lucky, Glamour, Cosmo, Auto Week, Jane

#21 Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No

#22 Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
My Dad, my first husband, my kitty-cat.

#23 Do you watch mtv?
Not since 1990 or so.

#24 What's something that really annoys you?
Honestly, most of the people I run into on a daily basis. Sad, but very true.

#25 What's something you really like?
Driving around for no reason.

#26 Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not so much.

#27 Can you dance?
Again, not so much.

#28 What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
The longest I ever stayed up in a row was for a class trip to Boston, MA in 1995. I stayed up 30-some hours. Yeah, fueled by youth, Dr. Pepper and Twix.

#29 Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Negative.

#30 Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
While filling this one out.

K, that one wasn't too informative, but took up some time nonetheless.

That is all.