Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Four Year Anniversary

So I've been blogging 4 years. I've slowed down quite a bit on the old blogarooing, but I'm still here. I'm getting sick, again, and I'm not really doing much worth blogging about. It seems ever since I met Morgan I get sick way more than I used to. Probably because of stress, but it really doesn't matter. I hate being sick no matter what the circumstances.

My birthday blew. We saw the baby, which was great, but after they left (around 4PM,) my birthday was crap. I dug through stuff in my Mom's basement, and that was it. Really fun sounding birthday, huh?

I'm going to try and get someone to take me to a haunted house this coming weekend. Maybe someone will take pity on me and bless me with a trip. Saturday I may go to Wooster for a wrestling match (Wolfie,) but I'm not sure yet. He's pissing me off too, but then, who isn't?

Everytime I get the apartment arranged, Morgan drags more stuff in the room. And, instead of putting it away, he leaves it in the middle of the fucking room. This is a studio apartment; everything needs to be in its place at all times. I can't stand clutter, and he isn't helping the situation.

I have to wash clothes. Instead of telling me a couple days ago he was running out of uniforms, Morgan waited until this morning, when he put on the last clean uniform. Why he won't have them cleaned through work is beyond me; it's free and they deliver them to work. Oh wait, because it would be easier on me.

That is all.