Sunday, June 04, 2006

Naked Fat Man Ass

As the title proclaims, I was subjected to naked fat man ass. Morgan and I went to Super Summit yesterday, and we needed cash for the food vendors. We went inside to the ATM, and after I went potty, we were walking outside. Next to the entrance is the sales desk, where customers can get advice on what part(s) they need. A huge man was leaning on the desk, with his shirt hiked up in the back. There it was, the largest fat man ass I'd ever seen. I'm talking 3/4 of this guy's ass was visible, and he had to have known. Everyone was walking by giggling, and I wanted to tell the guy, but how would I have said something? "Excuse me fat man, but your icky ass is offending the customers." Yeah, I'm sure it would have went over well. I'm still traumatized.

Super Summit was OK. Really it wasn't anything more than a huge car show, and there weren't really any great cars anyway. The weather was crappy in the morning, so I'm sure that had something to do with it, but I wasn't impressed. The best part was the bucket of fries, followed closely by the cool stickers and Flowmaster key chain. It's a good thing admission and parking is free, or I'd have been pretty pissed off. Morgan and I arrived about 2:45PM and left before 4:30PM.

Stan Hywet is on Father's Day, which sucks because I'm having surgery 3 days prior. I seriously doubt I'll be in any shape to walk around a car show, but maybe I'll surprise myself.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, Morgan and I are moving July 15. We found a townhouse in Jackson Township. It's really freaking nice, and so huge! 1680 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, a half-bath downstairs, full bath upstairs, dining room, living room, kitchen and a full basement. We'll have a washer/dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, central air and a carport. We have a garage here, but have to pay extra, and it's pretty useless. Additional parking is in front of our unit, which will rule. I so can't wait to move! Oh, we'll have a patio too, and there's a neighbor dog (Golden Retriever) as well. LOL We'll get a cat once we've moved everything in, and are settled.

On the way from Super Summit, and on our way to the Wink's show in Barberton, we drove past the Goodyear blimp base (right click, save as; it's a video.) This is the original blimp base, and is now a research facility for Lockheed Martin, who partners with NASA and the government. It recently caught on fire, but, as you can see, it's still intact.

Once in Barberton, I took a picture of the giant Reiter Dairy cow.

Morgan and I were supposed to see the new X-Men movie today, but it looks like he's going to sleep all day instead. I need to run to UPS and get a shipping estimate for a few things I have on eBay, then zip to the post office to mail a few things. Why am I always at the post office or UPS?

Last weekend we were even more busy than this weekend. Saturday I had a haircut, then Morgan and I went to Ohio Auto Supply to buy detailing stuff. We then buzzed to Parma so Morgan could wax Mark's T/A, and so we could buy the 4th Gen seats for my car, along with the black GTA rear rims. As payment for Morgan detailing the T/A, Mark gave me the grid tail lights for the Birdy, and the new grey door sills. Woo! Sunday we had the Arby's car show, took my Mom out for ice cream and Morgan rescued a snapping turtle. He and I were going to Summit to buy some stuff, and on the way a small turtle was trying to cross the road. By the time we'd turned around to rescue him, someone had run him over. About 3 miles from Summit we came across a huge snapping turtle trying to cross the road. We turned around and were able to keep this one from getting squished. Yes, we rescue turtles. Stop laughing. Monday found us going to Parma again so I could take advantage of Torrid's half-off clearance sale. After the mall I met up with an old friend from school, and he and I hung out for an hour or so. He's moving to New Jersey in a week and a half, though, so we won't get to hang out anymore. On the way home Morgan and I stopped at Z28 Jeff's house. We drove the LT1 woody wagon, and were amazed by how quick it is. Yes, a woody wagon is freakishly fast with the LT1 engine.

I started taking calls Tuesday at work. They had us on the phones earlier than usual because of Super Summit. I took around 40 calls in 3 days with no overtly hostile callers! It's nowhere near as complex as I thought, and I'm sure I'll do fine.

OK, I think everything is updated now.

That is all.

UPDATED 3:50PM

Photos of our new townhouse. They're not the best, but give a general idea.

Entry

Full Bath 1

Full Bath 2

Shower

Half Bath

Kitchen 1

Kitchen 2

Living Room/Dining Room 1

Living RoomDining Room 2

Master Bedroom 1

Master Bedroom 2

Patio

I suck at taking photos. There aren't any of the basement, because it's a basic basement. Cement floor with cement block walls, everything painted grey. The place is much larger than the photos depict, and I didn't even take any photos of the second bedroom. I'm so lame.

That is all.