Saturday, June 03, 2006

Such A Horrible Blogger

I am the worst blogger ever, I know. I just realized I've been awake for 20 hours, which could be why I'm so freaking tired. I need sleep, then I'll make time for a post tomorrow. Most likely while I'm at the laundromat washing the comforter, and the clothes we've dirtied since Wednesday. We go through clothes like crazy, plus 2 towels every day. I bought a ton of new towels so we can make it through the week, and now we're up to almost being able to go 2 weeks without my washing towels.

It's official. Morgan and I are moving July 15th to a townhouse in Jackson Township. It's 1680 square feet, and we'll have a washer/dryer in our basement. Yes, that's right, IN OUR BASEMENT. I'm too excited, I know.

Woo, my gallbladder surgery is a week and a half away. I can't wait.

Anyway, I'll post more tomorrow.

That is all.