Sunday, May 25, 2003

Sunday May 25, 2003

I so did nothing today. This whole not going to work in Steubenville deal is pretty eerie. You get used to doing something for almost two months, then boom it's gone. Kinda strange.

My GTI is still at the doctor; hopefully he'll be ready to drive to Steubenville as the guys want to see my car. I also have to take Dave a CD I promised to make him. I'll probably make some cookies too, just to hear Matt bitch about how fat he's getting, and how big Dave's ass is. I'm gonna miss those guys.

The Malibu is a billion times better than the Focus. I hate to say it, but I like the Malibu and I'm glad I got it. The steathily placed cupholders did it for me. I'm a fan of fancy shit that breaks. Hence the purchase of the LeBaron, which is still a piece of shit by the way.

Fromp.

I finally got my room cleaned. Whew, now to get the rest of the place cleaned.

I really need to get to the bank. Gotta pay the dish bill, and join the Queensryche fan club so I can score some kickass tickets for the concert in Cleveland. I am so pumped to finally be seeing Queensryche, and with Dream Theater and Fates Warning!! Woohoo!

I should probably check my PO Box too. It's been something like three weeks since I've checked it. Ooops.

Geoff Tate's solo CD totally kicks ass. Buy it!!

OK, off to the bank.

Byeeeeeeee!