Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Wednesday May 28, 2003

I thought I updated this sometime between now and Sunday. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for thinking.

Keith totally borrowed $50 from me. I'm a sucker and caved in when he asked to borrow it from me. I'm supposed to go to the softball game on Friday to get it from him, but he knows I'm never home on Friday nights. I'm going to have my Mom get it from him, and maybe he'll return some of the $10,000 he owes her. Teehee, yeah right!!

My GTI is supposed to come home today. His oil pressure is fine, so I have nothing to worry about. The oil that was in him is too lightweight; I guess VW's don't like lightweight oils, and they don't like synthetic oils either. I'm just going to continue taking him to George's Foreign Car Service for those fabulous $25 oil changes. I really don't care how much it costs as long as he does a good job. He's had my car since Friday night; the damn thing better be fixed!!

I have to take my Mom for some hearing test at 3PM in Alliance. I love how she makes these appointments with telemarketers. I told her she is going to need a hearing aid regardless of if she really does or not. Her reply was, "the girl told me our insurance would pay for it." And she actually believes telemarketers. Pinhead.

In order to keep what sanity I have left, I need to get a job where I'm never home. Like never. We're gonna leave it at that for now.

I drove the LeBaron yesterday and it is still a piece of shit.

Fromp diggity

OK, I'm gonna go.