Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Wednesday May 21, 2003

Whee, I'm quitting my job. OK, here's the lowdown. I agreed to work 8 weeks in Steubenville, but no more than 8 weeks. The 8 weeks are up next Friday, May 30. JR suddenly tried to say he never told me it was 8 weeks, that he didn't know for sure. Sorry, but he's full of shit and he knows it. So instead of working until the end of June in Steubenville, I am quitting/getting fired. It's a mutual agreement as JR is an idiot. So now he has to find someone to work in Steubenville for the next month, and someone to fill in for Akron and Dover. Good luck jackass!! I feel bad though, because the guys are the ones who are really getting screwed in the whole deal. I would have walked out yesterday, but I don't want to stick them with my job, and their jobs too.

I took today off. I rock.

I purchased a VW GTI. He's very much cute; his picture is to the left of this entry.

I'm trading in my Focus for a Malibu. The Focus' seats are hella uncomfortable, and my CD player doesn't work it in. The Malibu has comfy seats and a built in CD player. Woohoo!

Gotta pick up the LeBaron today as well. Of course Montrose said nothing is wrong with it, so I'm just going to run it until it blows up for good. It still runs, so they refuse to fix it. I'll break it about right for them.

OK, gotta get my ass going.

Byeeeeeee!