Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Too Much Time On Our Hands

AOL Email
Heehee, too much time on our hands.
 
 "Joseph" [4:27 PM]:  Sorry about that, had to get some food.  Now I'm eating some tasty waffles
LoveDocMartens [4:27 PM]: 
Hey no problem
LoveDocMartens [4:27 PM]:  That's so weird
"Joseph" [4:27 PM]:  ?
LoveDocMartens [4:27 PM]:  Morgan and I were out driving around last night and I saw a waffle shop.
LoveDocMartens [4:27 PM]:  I was like, it's been years since I've had a waffle
LoveDocMartens [4:28 PM]:  Now I'm all hungry for waffles
LoveDocMartens [4:28 PM]:  So thanks a lot, ass.
"Joseph" [4:28 PM]:  Lol
LoveDocMartens [4:28 PM]:  :)
"Joseph" [4:28 PM]:  Anytime
"Joseph" [4:29 PM]:  Wow
"Joseph" [4:29 PM]:  These waffles are SOO good
"Joseph" [4:29 PM]:  It's like a party in my mouth and everyone is invited
"Joseph" [4:29 PM]:  Except you :-)
"Joseph" [4:30 PM]:  But yours probably got lost in the mail, happens all the time
LoveDocMartens [4:31 PM]:  I
LoveDocMartens [4:31 PM]:  Hate
LoveDocMartens [4:31 PM]:  You
"Joseph" [4:31 PM]:  Really?  But what about all the good times?
LoveDocMartens [4:31 PM]:  Again
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  I
"Joseph" [4:32 PM]:  Like that time you called me an ass
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  Hate
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  You
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  AA
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  Fuck
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  Ass
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  LMAO
"Joseph" [4:32 PM]:  Or maybe you even called me an asshat, I just can't recall
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  Asshat
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  Can I call you dickweed?
"Joseph" [4:32 PM]:  Like that :-)
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  LMAO
"Joseph" [4:32 PM]:  If you'd like
LoveDocMartens [4:32 PM]:  :-P
"Joseph" [4:33 PM]:  I mean, I won't be too concerned what with all this waffly goodness, but you know how it is ;-)
LoveDocMartens [4:35 PM]:  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
"Joseph" [4:35 PM]:  Yes?
LoveDocMartens [4:36 PM]:  Blow it out your ass
LoveDocMartens [4:36 PM]:  O:-)
"Joseph" [4:36 PM]:  I have a quick metabolism, so it's only a matter of time :-)
 
Nice, yes?
 
Heehee, everyone loves my new AOL email signature, by the way:
Shot.In.The.Chest.In.Your.Tub
Taken from an NYPD Blue episode, which is where all of my AOL signatures come from because I'm a loser.
 
That is all.