Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ack

Gah, my incision has started to ooze. Not a lot, but enough to get my ass worried. I need to wash clothes, then I'll visit the Immediate Care. I'm sure I'll wind up with some stitches, but it's better than an infection. Ick.

I've been awake since 5:30AM, and out of bed since 6:30AM. I woke up to pee (flashback,) then couldn't go back to sleep. I also had heartburn. I woke up with heartburn yesterday, too, and felt like I was going to yak all day long. Of course, I'm terrified I'm pregnant again. Yeah, I know I was spayed, but wouldn't that be just my luck?

So yeah, I get to visit my two favorite places today; the laundrymat (yes, I know I spelled it incorrectly) and Immediate Care. OK, so the Immediate Care isn't the hospital, but it's close enough to qualify. How will I be able to handle the Canfield Swap Meet after such excitement?

Got a new cell phone yesterday and I want to ram it up someone's ass. It keeps alerting me to an "Instant Message Occurance," but won't allow me to sign on and check the IM. So, if you're IM'ing me and I'm not replying, that's why. I'm not really online and my stupid phone won't let me check the message.

Guess I should stop stalling and get my ass in gear.

That is all.