Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Don't Understand

Here's something I find quite perplexing. Some of the blogs I read have donation links on the sidebars for whatever reason. People actually donate money to someone they've never met, and probably never will meet. It shocks me on a daily basis to see the balances of these "donation jars" rising. Yeah, I have a link to my wish list on the sidebar, but it's not like anyone has ever sent me anything off the wish list, and I wouldn't expect them to. Some of the blogs I read make you feel guilty if you don't donate, or purchase something from one of the numerous ads they have on their site. There's nothing wrong with trying to make some extra money, but the ads are taking over the blogs. I think it's tacky, but then, when has my opinion mattered? NEVER.

I enjoy "springing ahead," but it does make for a messed up sleep schedule the first couple days. The extended daylight hours are nice, and overall it isn't too bad.

I must make dinner, even though Morgan bitched about what I was making (chicken breasts, mashy tatoes, gravy and stuffing) so he's ordering pizza (rather I'm ordering the pizza while he lies on the floor and gives commands.) That's OK; since he's getting pizza, I don't have to make potatoes, gravy or stuffing since I can't eat any of the tastiness right now. Makes my life easier, but he's wasting money (which he does on a daily basis.)

That is all.