Thursday, October 02, 2003

Hmmm, I could have sworn I updated this thing yesterday. Oh well...

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I took my first Abnormal Psych exam and I believe I did very well on it. Mr. Jeffrey will give us our scores tomorrow. As long as I do well on that exam I'll still have "A's" in all 4 of my classes. I do have another Intro to Psych exam tomorrow, though, and after I take that I'm not sure I'll still have an "A" in there. Bah!

It's around 45 degrees here and the roommates keep turning the A/C on! Everytime I turn it off they run right over and turn it on. It's going to start snowing in here pretty soon!

I called the Chrysler dealer in Weston today and the guy told me they're looking at the Baron now, and should know something by this evening. If I don't hear from them today I'll call them tomorrow around noon when I get back from classes.

I'm contemplating dropping out and going home. Lets just say I'm tired of freezing, being bored, not having a job and otherwise feeling useless. Plus Halloween has always been my favorite holiday and there are no haunted houses down here. I keep thinking that I shouldn't drop out because I'm doing so well, and I'll still owe for my loans. I dunno, I'll figure something out.

I have to pee and I think my clothes are finished washing.

Bleh.