Sunday, October 12, 2003

Woohoo, I won 4 Queensryche tickets for $6, and they're 3 rows from the stage! I can't believe it. Watch the seller not contact me because the tickets didn't go for any amount near what his Buy It Now was set at ($250!). Either that, or I won't get my car back by Friday. That will really piss me off...

3 days until I go home. I'm leaving Wednesday after my Intro to Criminal Justice midterm (probably around 3:30PM), and I'll be back in WV on the 19th (Sunday). I'll be OK once I get my car back because I can drive into Weston when I need something that resembles a real city. It gets really old being stuck in Glenville without a car, and no way to get to the store. I haven't been out of Glenville since the September 14th when I came back from Ohio for my birthday. Someone kill me...

My deer were out again this evening around 7PM. I saw 4 of them this time, and I'm sure there were more that I didn't see. I tried getting a picture of them, but they were too far away for me to get a good photo with my digi cam.

I'm off to shower, then do my homework for Human Sexuality.