Sunday, October 19, 2003

Could I have had a worse week ever? I don't think so...

My Mom had Fluffy put to sleep yesterday morning (Saturday morning). He was 2 months shy of his 20th birthday. She didn't even take him to the vet to see if his arthritis could be managed with meds. She just had him put to sleep. I now refer to her as the cat killer. Harsh, but she didn't even see if Fluffy could be helped; she just ran out and had him put to sleep.

I was awake from 10:30AM Thursday to 6AM Saturday. I drove from school to the house, then from the house to the car rental place, then to the car rental place home, then from home to Toledo. I was at the Queensryche concert for one hour as I got there at 10PM, then Toledo Dave and I drove around until 4AM. I fell asleep on the Ohio turnpike around 5:30AM, so I pulled over at the Towpath service plaza and took a half hour nap. I then woke up and drove home through Akron and Fairlawn. I got home around 9AM, and slept until 4PM. Then I went to the Factory of Terror last night, and also to Wal-Mart and K-Mart. I went to sleep at 2AM and woke up this morning at noon. I have a headache and want to smack someone, but it's still nice to be out of Glenville.

I sincerely need to straighten up around the house.

I haven't updated this thing in a week because my new laptop broke. I went to class on Monday and it was fine. I got back to my room around 3PM on Monday, and the monitor wouldn't come on. The computer part worked fine, but the monitor wouldn't work. I called IBM and they sent me a box to facilitate the return of my laptop. I've had this computer almost 2 months and the monitor already went out. I used to think IBM StinkPads were good, but now I'm wondering.

The BaronBomb has been fixed for over a week, but I don't have the $500 to get it out of the shop. Hopefully I'll be able to get it out of the shop this week. I am going to have to drive the GTI to school, which is not something I want to do. Oh well, I have two exams Wednesday that I can't miss, so the GTI is making the trip.

I'll update this thing later on, I'm tired now so I'm stopping.