Wednesday, October 08, 2003

OK, it's official. I'M A DORK! I was sitting here emailing Toledo Dave and I happened to glance out the window. There were three deer just hanging out on the hill, eating grass and wagging their little tails. I got all excited and called next door. Sherri looked outside and said there was 8 of them out there! I've seen deer before, but never just looked out the window and there they were. It's a good thing we didn't have deer like this at home; my Dad would have constantly been shooting at the poor things. Maybe Glenville isn't so bad after all...

I totally missed all of my classes today. I woke up at 6:30AM and thought someone had shot me in the tummy. Suffice to say I wanted to die. I felt like that up until 4:30PM when I finally drug my happy ass out of bed for some chicken broth. That seemed to do the trick as I feel fine now. Strange things bellies are...

OK, Sherri and I are going to do laundry. Woohoo!