Friday, November 14, 2003

Apparently people have taken to reading my blog then reporting what they've read to others. Too bad, I refuse to censor myself. That's the point of having a blog/journal; to say what I like. If you don't like what you read, click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the browser.

Yes, I have been gone for a while due to my StinkPad dying on me. I have since replaced the StinkPad with a Gateway computer; I broke down and bought a 2.4Gig Celeron MooTop and I love it! I saved $200 by buying the Celeron and it's so much better than the StinkPad was. The stats are as follows: 2.4 Celeron, 512 Ram, 40 Gig HD, 24X DVD/CD-RW drive and a bunch of other stuff that doesn't mean anything to me. I love this computer!!

The GTI should be fixed by Wednesday; woohoo! I'm feeling squirrely about driving him certain places, but oh well. Shit happens, and I'll be so happy to have a dependable car again; I'm not going to know what to do!!

Is anyone else irritated by the MCI Neighborhood commercials? The singer guy sounds like he has a mouthful of shit. Stop trying so damn hard to sound "soulful" and sing like a normal person. It's a long distance commercial for godsakes.

Type O Negative at the Cleveland Odeon on Friday November 21st! Cradle of Filth is closing the show; I've never seen them live but I do enjoy their music so I'll stick around for their show too. Then it's more TON/COF in December; one show in Pittsburgh (not at the Metropol; they closed!) and one show in Detroit. That will rock!

School is pretty much shot to shit due to my inability to get back to WV. I missed one whole week during the Queensryche fiasco in October, and I'm going to wind up missing almost two weeks this time. What's really pissy about it is I had straight A's in all of my classes, and I'm going to pay $6300 (loans) for nothing. Dammit! No point in getting all worried about it though, as it's out of my control.

Halloween turned out to be quite fun. Sherri, Christi, Candi, Sarah, Jess, Angie and I went to the Glenville graveyard to visit Sis Lin and to check things out; mind you this is around 12:30 in the morning and we stayed there until almost 3AM. We were going up the nature trail and I got really weirded out for some reason. Everyone who knows me is aware that I don't scare easily. I hightailed it back to the fountain in the middle of campus; Christi and Jess were waiting there on the rest of us as they didn't want to go on the nature trail with us. They both said I was white as a sheet when I exited the woods, which I totally believe. I saw something in the woods that night that I can't explain.
We went to the Weston Sanitarium on Saturday for a ghost tour. That was cool as hell, and some weird shit happened there too. I'll post some photos and the videos I shot at the Sanitarium into my Yahoo briefcase so everyone can see them as well. Sarah and I enhanced some of the videos and photos and there's some really freaky shit in them. As soon as I remember to email Sarah for them, I'll upload those photos into my briefcase as well.

Tomorrow is Friday! I plan on doing some mall crawling at Belden Village and generally messing around. I need to pay my cell phone bill, and mail out my eBay refunds as well. Two months and the damn post office hasn't contacted me regarding the insurance claims I filed. I have to refund over $400 out of my own pocket even though it's the post office's fault the packages were lost. The PO sucks!!

I am getting rid of the BaronBomb. I can't get legal plates on it as the car is still in my Dad's name and it is still overheating. I just paid $500 to have a new radiator and water pump installed and it still overheats! It's actually worse than it was before I had that work performed. I HATE THAT CAR! Soon I will be Baronless and it will feel nice! My insurance will also drop another $50 a month. I haven't seen $50 a month car insurance for a long, long time. It'll be a nice change from $153 a month insurance. Six of my eight points came off of my license so that helped too (dropped it from $153 to $103/month), but getting the BaronBomb off of my insuarnce policy will be great. This is the smartest thing I've done in a while; too bad I didn't think of it before my Dad plunked $3000 into an engine!

OK, that's enough of an update for today. More later!