Monday, November 24, 2003

OK, the fact that I'm listening to "Hurt" performed not by NIN but by JOHNNY CASH should make everyone giggle. The sad thing is, this song is actually good! Radio @Netscape Plus is my new friend. I've listened it maybe 2 hours and I've already heard 2 TON songs. Woohoo!

The GTI is a macking little car. If one more person almost runs into me, or my Mom, while staring at my car I'm going to have to repaint him and make him "normal". That would not be fun. STOP STARING PEOPLE! Sheesh, he's just a VW. I love VW's but lets be honest, it's not a Porsche (OK, in a twisted way he kinda is) or a Ferrari. Staring is not necessary. Although it's not everyday you see a chick in a purple-eared Care Bears beanie driving around in a grey/white VW GTI, so I guess it is OK to stare a little. LOL

The TON show kicked my ass as usual. I didn't stay for Cradle of Filth as Moonspell was more than enough of that type of music for one night. Pete has a Fu-Manchu going on; I don't know if I like it or not, but I guess that doesn't really matter now does it?

Rog wanted me to watch the Browns/Steelers game with him this afternoon, but I didn't get up early enough to go with him to his buddies' house. Wish I would have as the Steelers won! Woohoo!

Perv where are you? Email me punk.

On another GTI note, I so sincerely need to get his struts replaced. Poor little guys' front end bounces around everywhere we go. I feel like I'm in a damn go-kart all of the time. I do, however, enjoy tooling around corners at about 20MPH above the suggested speed. Damn I love good handling vehicles. After so long of driving the BaronBomb I've forgotten how nice it is to be able to take corners at a decent speed. The dumbest things excite me, I know.

I saw two old friends this weekend. On Friday night I saw my friend Susan. She played first chair sax in band; she was a fellow band dork. She always covered my ass during concerts as I would freeze up and totally not play half of the damn song; good thing I didn't pursue a music degree! Susie and I exchanged emails and we've already emailed each other.
On Saturday night I ran into my friend Jaime; she and I were really close when we were in 4th-6th grades then she moved away (please, she moved from East Canton to Louisville~7 whole miles) and we lost touch. I ran into her at BP of all places. We exchanged numbers and will get together soon to catch up on stuff. It's going to be weird hanging out with people I knew in high school. Turtle and Jenny are the only people I still talk to from school; weird how that works out, isn't it?

All in all this weekend was pretty damn good. Woohoo!