Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Woohoo, I have the title for my GTI! I drove down to WV yesterday (Monday) and drove home today (Tuesday). I'm picking him up tomorrow (Wednesday) and getting him legal as well. I guess he needs front end work (struts and stuff), but as long as I don't drive like a maniac I'll be OK for now. The guy who sold him to me may go fuck himself. Good shape my ass; bought a new truck and don't need the car my ass. But I'm not bitter...

I'm home until December 1st! The Type O Negative/Cradle of Filth show is Friday at the Cleveland Agora. I can't wait! The show at the Metropol in Pittsburgh was canceled as the Metropol is closed! That sucks more than anyone even knows; I loooooooooved the Metropol. I'm hitting the Pitt and Detroit shows, even if I have to drive myself to them.

Nothing else is going on.

Nighty!