Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A+ For The Day

The baby scored an A+ on his tests today. I thought these ultrasounds were to check his size, but they are to check movement and fluid levels. The fluid is where it's supposed to be, and in the proper amount, he moved the parts he should move and the placenta is fine. A+ I say!! We also received more confirmation he is DEFINITELY a boy. LOL I've settled on Viktor Morgan as his name, regardless of what Morgan says. He won't offer any suggestions, so I get to pick the name.

Morgan received this for Valentine's Day. It's the cutest phone, and better than mine (probably because it's a brand new model.) He wanted a flippy phone, so a flippy phone he received.

New couch Friday.

I made chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing. Holy ass it was good!

That is all.