Saturday, February 18, 2006

Update

Apparently 2 hours of sleep is enough to keep me going. Thursday night I slept from 8AM-10AM and tonight I slept from around 1AM-3AM. This is insanity.

I'm glad I picked Aultman as the hospital for delivery. They have the only Level 3 Perinatal unit in a 5 county area. This is the doctor who is consulting with my regular ob/gyn. He looks doctorly, which makes me feel better. LOL He also reminds me of my first pediatrician, who was freaking awesome (he retired when I was around 10/11.)
I'm such an ass. I was looking at the wrong page in my day planner when I gave my weeks' gestation. I'm only 30 weeks, not 32 weeks, pregnant. 37 weeks is the goal, people, so only 7 weeks to go!

We have to leave for Elyria in an hour. Won't that be fun? I get to dry off with a pillowcase after my shower, because someone decided she didn't want to wash towels this week. Yes, dry off with a PILLOWCASE. I love it.

We ate at Applebee's twice this week. I had steak and shrimp both times, but the second time it was much more healthy since I'm Miss Diabetic all of a sudden.
Speaking of being Miss Diabetic, Aquafina water with lemon flavor is awesome. Sweetened by Splenda, bitches, of course it's good. Amazingly Diet Dr. Pepper is also OK to drink, since it's free of carbs and sugars as well. Even better, it really does taste almost like original DP; no diet taste at all.

Gah, I should get ready.

That is all.