Wednesday, September 25, 2002

September 25, 2002

Ugh, I am so tired of eBay. I got to work this morning a little before 9A. Tom and I went to McDonald's for breakfast and then to UPS to ship some eBay stuff for work, and to ship some eBay packages for my personal sales. I get back to the office and there's a couple emails from this guy saying he didn't receive his items. Then he emailed me a second time today saying he did, but one item was missing. Jesus, make up your mind! So I investigate further and realize that this guy has been nothing but a pain in the ass from the end of the auction. I sent his other item via UPS 2nd Day and I emailed him a notification, but I'm sure he'll continue saying he never received any email from me. Awfully funny there's 4 emails to him in my outbox; but I guess I'm still wrong!

I crawled out of bed this morning at 7:50A and knew today was going to be a pissy day; I haven't been disappointed.

I did receive my white to blue color change Docs sandals, though. I know this because I checked the FedEx tracking number and was pleasantly surprised to see they were delivered this morning; a day early! On the flipside, my rose Docs haven't shipped yet as the seller hasn't even created my label. Jesus, someone's going to get smacked. Then I email these people and no one ever replies. At least when I brain fart and forget to ship something I always reply to every inquiry.

I plan on leaving at 4:45P and going directly home to bed. Mom is working so I'll sack out on the couch, stick Fluffy in the laundry bag and snooze the afternoon away. I did laundry yesterday so I don't have to worry about having clothes to wear, and I also cleaned the apartment yesterday as well. I even hung up the new shower curtain; yes I was that bored.

Playlist
Depeche Mode "82-92 Greatest Hits"
Metallica "Outlaw Torn"
MSG "Anytime"