Friday, September 27, 2002

September 27, 2002

Wheeeeeeee! I went shopping today and didn't really buy myself anything! I got all of the jeans for my eBay bidders and that's about it. I didn't score any cute Docs, but I did buy some Burt's Bees stuff, and a 6 dollar bottle of water! Woohoo! Actually I was using a gift certificate I got for my birthday so it was OK.

I did buy myself a new brush. It wasn't a treat; I think I left my brush in Wolfie's car. Give it back, punk!

Nothing else is going on. It was a pretty smooth day; a relief from the craziness I've been putting up with lately! I hit Rally's and got the 2 honey grilled chicken samiches for $3, plus a large fry. I have food left over for lunch tomorrow as I plan on sleeping in until at least noon tomorrow!

My horoscope said I was supposed to have a "10" day today, and I guess it's been pretty close.

OK, I think I'm done rambling!