Wednesday, September 25, 2002

The white to blue sandals are awesome! I emailed the rose boot seller today; they sent a form email stating that payment was received and that the boots will be shipped within 48 hours. So that means for my instant payment, I will receive the boots 7-9 afterwards? That's supposed to be good turnaround? I am soooooo tired of eBay; that's why I'm not bidding on anything else.

Apparently the images I inserted today at work are only viewable on my work computer? I deleted them from my blog for now; at least until I upgrade to Blogger Pro and obtain simple image insertion! Maybe if Wolfie would help me figure out HTML I wouldn't have to wait! (hint hint)

Just in case this matters, add 3 hours to the entry times on this page. I keep getting an error whenever I try to update my time settings; it's set for Pacific time and I'm Eastern.

I think I'll go to bed....Later