Sunday, September 29, 2002

September 29, 2002

I know, I'm late getting going on this today. It's Sunday, cut me some slack! I just got an IM from some guy wanting my A/S/L. OK, first of all my profile clearly states to leave me alone. Secondly, all of that "important info" is in my profile. Jesus, people are becoming more and more stupid everyday. Pretty soon I'll have to block all IM's just to get anything done on the Net. I do enjoy telling them off though, it keeps me sharp in an otherwise dull world!

I just won a cute DM thing on eBay. It's a mishmash of "school supplies" such as pens, pencils and eraser...It'll look cute on my desk at work. My Targa is up to over $15,000. Here's the link in case you want to see what I'm babbling about...This beauty is lurking in front of my office just begging me to drive him.

I really should do laundry but I don't want to! Tuesday seems like a good laundry day to me, what's everyone else's opinion?

My cat is a retard, but I love him anyway.

Bleh. Today has been a decent day, but I still kinda feel bleh-ish. Once again, bleh.

Playlist
Metallica "S&M Disc 2"
Van Halen "1984"
LA Guns "Turn It Around"
Faith No More "Fool For A Day/King For A Lifetime"