Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Monday January 20, 2003

I know, how dorky of me was my last post? Too bad!

I went shopping tonight for my Moms' birthday, and wound up buying all kinds of shit for myself too. I got two pairs of jeans and three sweaters, plus a VS bra and another Primal Elements soap. Like I need more clothes, or more soap for that matter. I wound up buying my Mom a candle and a Fenton candle holder. I also got her an Origins Ginger Souffle soap bar, but I had to order that from the Origins website as the crappy Canton malls don't have an Origins counter. I felt like an ass as I was very adamant at the Clarins counter. I was insisting that Clarins made the soap, and as I was leaving the second Clarins counter I realized that Origins made it; NOT CLARINS. I know, such shopping hi-jinks.

I changed my work schedule. I now work Mondays from 1-5 and Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9-5. I'm off Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Woohoo!

Fluffy is a spaz.

Here's a question; Why would you keep coming back to read my blog if you think it sucks? Just a question.

OK, I must do laundry tomorrow. As my car door is finally fixed, it should be much easier loading and unloading my car. I'm sure I'll wind up not doing any laundry, but it's a thought at least.

I should receive eBay packages tomorrow. I'll be hella pissed if I don't.

I'm off to the bank.

Byeeeeeeeee!