Thursday, January 02, 2003

Thursday January 2, 2003

OK, apparently all that's wrong with Matt is a stitch came loose and it's causing icky stuff to leak into his system. As soon as they repair that stitch he'll be OK again. Whew!

Crappy sellers piss me off. The ZIP Drive finally arrived today, and it's not new as stated in the auction. The Ferrari jacket is not as described, and the seller of some Yahoo Auctions stuff I won doesn't want to sell it to me now because I keep questioning the ever changing shipping charges, and the authenticity of the ring and necklace. I emailed the seller prior to bidding in regard to the authenticity of the necklace, but I didn't receive a reply. That somehow becomes my fault? Damn, people need to get in touch with reality. If you lie in auctions you will have pissed off bidders. Lying=pissed off people. It's not that hard!

I am so not wanting to go into work tomorrow. I'm sure there will be all kinds of stupid emails from stupid people. I need a break from eBay.

No word on the duplex in Plain Township, so obviously we didn't get that one either. That means I'm stuck in this rat pit for 6 more months, lovely. I'm so glad that person called to inform us earlier that we weren't getting the duplex. I told them we had to have a place secured by Friday, or we were stuck in our current apartment for 6 more months. Thanks a lot!

Byeeeeeeee!