Sunday, January 12, 2003

Saturday January 11, 2003

Yeah, I know it's technically Sunday but too bad...I didn't go to Detroit today as someone forgot to set his alarm (ass) for 6:30AM so we could get up and be at the show by 10AM. I guess I'm going next Saturday, if I have to drive up there by myself.

Instead of going to Detroit today, I went to Beachwood Place and the Lodi Outlets. I bought a shirt at Saks, some Urban Decay Lip Gunk (Big Bang) at Sephora and some socks at Nordstrom. At the outlet mall, all I could find was one Levi's long sleeved T. Depressing, yes? Then I ventured to Barnes and Noble and picked up some useless stuff, and the latest issue of Lucky Magazine. A quick trip to Marshall's for some more of that face scrub I got last weekend, and my day was complete. I guess it is good that I didn't go to Detroit today as I've felt horrid all day long. I can't wait to see what the CT Scan finds on Tuesday.

Public Service Announcement: Take your Christmas decorations down (you know who you are)! I understand that people work and stuff, but they obviously found the time to put the lights and decorations up, so they can find time to take them down as well. At least don't turn the lights on if you're going to leave the shit up all year round. Goodness.

I'm not doing a damn thing tomorrow, and I'm going to love every minute of it.

I'm off to further inspect my purchases.

NIghty!