Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Tuesday January 7, 2003

OK, here's the story so far on the LeBaron... To actually FIX everything correctly, would be well over $1000! The window reg can't be found used with a guarantee so that's $300 for a new one, then the rubber piece is $90 and that's without any labor. My upper door hinge is fucked up and is welded on, so that's another 4 hours to get the damn door off to fix it, then it would have to be put back on and straightened up. I need a new lock mechanism, and my actual lock cylinder fixed itself. To have the bodywork on the passenger side completed would be $650 for the actual panel, then $700 to install and that doesn't include painting it. My LeBaron needs to die a horrible, smoking death. On the upside, I may be able to con my Mom into buying me a VW instead.

Off to make myself pretty.

Byeeeeeeee!