Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Happy April Fools' Day!!
Tuesday April 1, 2003

I can't believe it's the first day of April!! Thankfully the temps were in the 60's today, and are supposed to be over 70 tomorrow. Woohoo!

My attorney called today; we are going forward with my suit against Montrose. Actually, I guess the suit is against MOPAR and not Montrose which would explain why Montrose didn't give a fuck about me, or my car problems. I should expect a settlement offer within 2-3 weeks of between $1,000 and $3,000. Since the engine alone was just under $3,200 I would hope it's a settlement offer of $3,000. If it's anything over $2,500 I'm buying a VW!! I won't get my hopes up though, as I know how my luck is. I'll most likely wind up getting $500.

Went to the opthomologist today;yes I'm a blind dork. My eyes changed, yet we couldn't find a prescription to clear things up. I have to go back in 6 months as the doc was concerned about something and wants "to closely monitor the situation". Nice.

I ordered the network interface card for my SBC/Yahoo DSL service. The service will be active tomorrow, but I can't use it until I get the card which is supposed to arrive Friday. Actually the card was supposed to be included with my modem, but it wasn't for some reason. I love not having an ethernet thingie already in my computer. It is nice that my USB port will be freed up for my camera. No more crawling around the back of the computer everytime I want to upload pics.

Tomorrow I'm not doing anything, and Thursday is week two of my allergy tests. I wonder what else my weird ass is allergic to?

I'm worried about a friend. I haven't heard from him in two weeks, which is totally not like him. I wonder if he's OK? Don't make me drive out there and find him!!

Need to list some shit on eBay. Fun times.

I bought a new pair of glasses today, and I have a pair of frames I need to get lenses for. I'm having my current glasses made into sunglasses; I rock!!

That's all. Smits is on at 11PM, woohoo!!

Byeeeeeeeee!