Sunday, April 13, 2003

Sunday April 13, 2003
Happy 27th Birthday Dr. Dork!

Whee, I love doing laundry in my own basement. Seriously, you don't realize how handy it is until you can't do it anymore.

Tomorrow is the beginning of week 2 Steubenville working time. I'll get my first big pay next Thursday. This Thursday's pay will be one day short. I plan on picking up my new glasses ($188 damn dollars) and buying a DVD player. I guess I shouldn't bitch too much about my glasses though, as the ones I currently have on my face were over $400. I'm having the lenses tinted so I will actually have a pair of sunglasses! Whee! That reminds me, I need to get lenses for my new LaPerla frames. I suck. I may buy a new cell phone too, as my battery dies after about 20 minutes of talking. I'm lusting over the Sprint PCS Vision phones with the built in camers. However, I WILL save lots of this money!!! Yes I will!!

It's supposed to be nice and warm all week. Finally!

Nothing else is going on, and I am going to bed.

Nighty!