Sunday, April 27, 2003

Sunday April 26, 2003

Whee, I've been so lazy about updating this thing. Anyway, here's a recap of last week...

Car died on me a total of 15 times on the way to work last week. 12 of those times were on Friday, nice huh? Bleh, I say, bleh. It is evil and I hate it.

Missed Jenny's tattoo party today due to the evil LeBaron. I will drive out to see Jenny next Sunday because I would like to see her! Fucking American cars...

I got a new cell phone yesterday, woohoo! Here's the link for it. It's a PCS Vision phone with all kinds of cool features. I've already downloaded the Knight Rider Theme and the Exorcist Theme for ringtones. Woohoo!

Today was a very nice day. I believe I may have got a little sunburn on my face. Color in the face is good. It'll hide the red blotches I get from eating chocolate (and shrimp, and lobster...you get the picture).

I highly recommend Aveda's Sap Moss shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't smell the best, but it's some hella good shit.

Queensryche and Dream Theater update! I'm so at the Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus shows. I can't wait! I'm finally going to see both bands in concert, and at the same time. Too nifty. And tickets are only $35.50, which I don't think is a bad price at all.

The new Fleetwood Mac CD is kickass. Buy a copy today!!

A fucking month. That's all I have to say. Some people seriously make me mad, and worried at the same time. Not a fun way to be.

My new glasses are hella cool and I very much like them.

I forgot my allergy test on Saturday. I'm going to reschedule as soon as I can. I'm such an ass.

Tomorrow is a 10-7 workday. I must set my clock for 7:30AM instead of 6AM. Duh!

New tattoo on Saturday!!!!

OK, I've babbled enough.

Nighty!