Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Tuesday April 29, 2003

Yay, I took today off! Actually I took today off because I felt like crap yesterday, and I called the Doc today. I thought it was sinus funkiness when it was really allergies. I can't take any allergy stuff until my tests are finished, and since I missed Saturday's test, I have to suffer until the second week of June. Ack!

I found a 98 Beetle for $8999!!! I must go look at it on Saturday, and hopefully it's not gone by then. Wish me luck!!

Montrose should be getting a call pretty soon regarding my car. The warranty claims manager from Chrysler is calling them to inform them that my car is to be fixed, and fixed correctly. That'll teach them to fuck with me!!

I may be receiving the new Type O CD sometime this week. It's not due out until June 17th, so that would very much rock.

I made Ice Blue Lemonade Kool Aid and it's hella good. I haven't had Kool Aid in years; I had forgotten how tasty it is.

I introduced Matt to the world of Ben and Jerry's on Monday. He wanted ice cream with chocolate and nuts. I went to Kroger's and found him New York Chunk. He was delirously happy with it, and told everyone he could think of all about the ice cream. He then proceeded to eat the entire container at one sitting. While he and I were eating our ice cream, Dave and Paul decided to have a water balloon fight in the store. Dave's junk was all wet and he got Paul's back soaked. So there those two were running around outside on the lot trying to dump water on each other. Nice, yes??? See what happens when we get bored? Bad things happen when we get bored!!

Some people make me feel bad for being mad at them. It sucks to care about people!!!

OK, gotta go. My nose is running, and it's time for bed.

Byeeeeeee!