Sunday, April 06, 2003

Sunday April 6, 2003

I didn't realize I hadn't updated this thing all weekend. I suck.

Got the dryer delivered and it turns out the dumbfuck landlord has a 50 amp range outlet in the basement instead of a 30 amp dryer outlet. That's why the old dryer burned up. The delivery guys wouldn't hook up the new dryer with the incorrect outlet, so my Mom called the landlord. He said he's not going to pay to have the outlet replaced; we have to. Needless to say I'm not happy about that, but at least we'll have a dryer. The electrician is coming tomorrow to replace the outlet.

SBC Yahoo DSL is pretty cool, but it'd be nice if my email would work, and if I could create sub-accounts. It took me 4 hours to install it last night; it should have only taken me 1. I've had to call tech support 4 times in less than a day, nice huh? Oh well, I'll get it all fixed Tuesday.

I take my car to the Steubenville Chrysler dealer tomorrow. He's going to thoroughly go over it and see what's doin. Woohoo!

To the right, you'll see I've added a link to my Yahoo calendar. If you care, you can see what I have planned on any given day. Have fun!

Going to bed.

Nighty!