Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaack

OK, so I've been gone a while. I think 12 days is some type of record for me, and I don't wish to duplicate it ever again. We're pretty much settled-in at our new apartment, and we finally have DSL. Still no cable for the TV, but that'll be soon, I hope. I'm no longer working at Summit Racing, and no, I'm not getting into it here. Suffice to say I did nothing wrong other than getting food poisoning, and getting stuck in road construction on the way to work. It worked out for the best, though, since I begin my new job Monday (won't miss a paycheck,) and this new position is 10 minutes from my house, I can wear jeans and it's at a computer/printer/fax machine repair place. Did I mention I can play on the Internet all day long? And I'll have minimal contact with customers, and 99% of the customers I do see won't be pissed off and screaming at me?! Wooooooo!

The Camaro is alive once again. Turns out the new timing chain (less than 8K miles) broke in two. How I love that car. /sarcasm

Morgan applied for a job at the junkyard and hopefully he'll get hired.

So yeah, food poisoning...Morgan and I went to the benefit for Metal Steve two weeks ago. Earlier in the evening, we went to Mr. Hero for dinner. We couldn't finish all of our food, so we stuck the remaining Romanburgers and the rest of my cheesesteak in the back of the Birdy (Camaro had a hole in the radiator at that point, so we were driving my car.) Anyway, I didn't know the food was in the car all damn night, and I ate some of it Sunday afternoon. Around 3AM Monday I woke up puking and shitting my brains out. Suffice to say, I couldn't go to work that day. I just was able to start eating normally earlier this week, but I guess I was supposed to go to work with stuff flying out both ends of my body. I did call my former boss a spineless faggot, so that has to count for something. I rule.

We should retrieve Morgan's crap from his Mom's apartment before she throws his stuff away. She's a big enough cunt that she'd throw his stuff away just for something to do. She threw his microwave away because it was "broken" and he wouldn't drive an hour up there to reset the fucking thing. Dumb bitch.

I so want to ram my feet up SBC's collective asses. Don't even get me started on an SBC rant or I won't be able to stop.

Morgan and I saw this lovely person yesterday, while driving down Cleveland AVE. For some reason, we found him to be quite amusing. I think the beard hanging out from under his helmet was the cincher.
One
Two
Easily amused, we are.

If I'm not too lazy later on this weekend, I'll take photos of the apartment with furniture and crap. Amazing, I know.

That is all.