Thursday, August 25, 2005

That Time Of Year Again

Yes, it's that time of year again. Halloween time! So it isn't even September yet, but it's been colder this week, which puts me in mind of Fall. Have I ever mentioned that Fall is my favorite season? I like Spring with the flowers blooming and stuff, but I love Fall the most. The days are still warm enough, the evenings aren't hot and the leaves change and all that good stuff. Plus, Fall means Halloween season. I love Halloween, and I always have. I checked out haunted house websites last night; I will go to the Factory of Terror this Halloween season. Even though I got fired Tuesday for not going in on my day off on Monday, Morgan and I get our first school disbursement the 1st or 2nd week of October. We'll receive another disbursement in November as well. Even if we aren't working, everything will be all right, but we both plan on working as well as going to school. I had an interview yesterday, and I think I have a job. Yeah, I think I have a job. Nice, yes? I go in Monday at 9AM, but I have no idea if I'm working that day, having a second interview or what. I don't even know what the company does that I went to; they pay $8/hr and it's a relaxed setting which is all that matters to me.

School...Monday, Tuesday and Thursday every week, 6P-10P. We'll be finished in two years and will have our Associates degrees. Our major is Computer Networking and Applications, and we'll also be MCSE certified upon graduation. Everyone's jealous, I know. At least that way I'll be able to get a good job, save up and go back for Forensic Psych. So yeah, orientation is September 1, and our first day of school is September 6. I'm excited.

Digital cable with the DVR box is still pretty fucking cool.

Wireless Internet is also still fucking cool.

Gah, my Pooper.net mail is still down. I can log in, but all I get is a continuous "logging you in" screen.

I plan on visiting Travis in WV before it starts snowing. I know the Birdy will make the trip with no problem, but I'll need the time off from school and work. School's not a problem since I'm off Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week. I guess I could leave on a Friday after work and come home sometime Sunday afternoon. I must go to the Burnsville diner for cole slaw, dammit!!

I feel bad for people with snaggly teeth. Thankfully my parents blessed me with braces from ages 9 to 14.

We desperately need an entertainment center.

That is all.