Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Some People

So this guy calls today and requests a quote to have service performed on a Xerox phaser. I tell the guy I'll find out and return his call. I do just that, and the first time I called he wasn't answering his page, so I left a voicemail. I just called him back to make sure he received the quote, and his secretary, who was running interference, informed me he was "unavailable." OK, fine. She then asked what it was in regard to, and I told her. She then said, "Oh, we had that serviced earlier today." Well piss off then. The guy didn't even have the decency to take my call and inform me. My time is valuable, probably more so than his, but I don't even garner the common courtesy of speaking directly with him. People amaze me sometimes.

Morgan and I rented three DVD's last night for $1.50. Yeah, less than two bucks for three DVD's that don't have to be back until midnight Wednesday. We rule.

Twenty minutes until going home time.

That is all.