Wednesday, November 09, 2005

16 Weeks

I'm 16 weeks pregnant! Actually I was 16 weeks yesterday, but you get the point. Four more weeks and we find out the sex. Or the little shit will be lying on his/her stomach and not flash us.

In other news, I'm finally starting to feel somewhat human again. I'm still coughing and all stuffed up, but I'm not nearly as tired today as I have been the past couple weeks. Once I get rid of this crud I'll actually feel pretty good. Until I start having heartburn every night, or worse, hemorrhoids. Seriously, if I wind up with the 'roids someone needs to give me large doses of something to knock me out until they go away. I can't even begin to imagine what that's like, and that's one joy of life I can live without ever experiencing for myself.

On that note, that is all.