Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday

Heh, yeah, I went shopping this morning (5AM) because I'm a moron. I was trying to score a Toshiba Satellite laptop for $200 at Circuit City, but to no avail.
Anyway, Circuit City was crazy fucking busy, and there was around 50 people in line for the $200 laptop. There were 15 guaranteed to each store, but I'm sure there wasn't more than 20 or so at the Canton store, so I gave up and proceeded to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart wasn't busy at all, and there were tons of associates everywhere. I then ventured to K-Mart where again there wasn't a huge crowd and I didn't have to stand in line for any time at all. All-in-all it was pretty uneventful, except for when I had to crawl in through Blackie's* hatch because his door locks were frozen. Yeah, that was fun.
(*Blackie is now the 91 RS V6's nickname.)

I got Morgan this for Christmas, and of course he's using it now. I'm so nice.

Oh, Morgan bought a car. Now you see why I need to give the cars nicknames. My Firebird is Truckbird, the black RS is Blackie and the new RS is the "new" car. The red one is a 91 RS with a V8, 88K original miles and it's a Texas car so there's no rust. It has some ricey stripes, but we're taking those off as soon as it gets warmer. Oh, and the stupid B&M Megashifter is getting yanked out too.

I should go to bed since I only got 2 hours of sleep last night, and I need to have my bloodwork done today, and I also need to get my new glasses. I should do laundry too at some point.

That is all.