Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New Appliance

OK, so a TV probably isn't considered to be an appliance, but still, it's new and glorious.
Glorious technology
The TV we were using is 21 years old; my parents purchased it in 1984. It technically still works, so we didn't throw it away, but it's not any fun to watch. I think digital cable gave the poor TV a heart attack.
Our new TV is a 27" RCA. We were going to get the flat screen version, but they weren't in stock, so we went with the regular version instead. Woo us. A new microwave and TV all within a month of each other. Now we need a new couch.

Morgan ripped off a goldfish fin, which required extensive goldfish surgery for reattachment. Poor goldfish.

The new Depeche Mode CD is pretty good.

I should clean the living room.

My face is full of boogers. I don't like boogers.

I have an appointment with my opthamologist (eye doctor) a week from tomorrow, and the baby doctor (Dr. Jag) isn't in the office until Monday. This would be the one time she takes two weeks vacation. Grrrrrrrrr.

I chose my health insurance plan today; I'm such a grownup now. I wanted to have the baby at Mercy Medical in Canton, but none of my doctors accepted the plan that includes Mercy, so Aultman Hospital it is. Due date is April 27; I expect flowers.

That is all.