Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gah

Woo, I broke into -7.00 on my eye prescription! -7.00 in one eye and -6.50 in the other. I so rule. I'm not sure if I'll get new frames or not; I have to check out the selection when I have my prescription filled.

I get to have all kinds of fun blood tests today. The ob/gyn is whoring me out to the lab. I'm being tested for every freaking STD I've ever heard of, including HIV and hepatitis B. I'm also being tested for about 20 other things, and they can test for cystic fibrosis too. Woo!
My prenatal vitamins contain stool softener. For some reason I'm not comforted by that knowledge; quite the contrary, actually.
Next ultrasound is December 13th at 6:15PM, and we should find out the sex!

Apparently I only need 4.5 hours of sleep a night? I was asleep by 11PM last night, and woke up at 3:30 this morning. This is after not sleeping at all Tuesday night (I tried, but couldn't sleep,) and running around like an idiot yesterday. If I could sleep 7 hours in a row, I'd not know how to handle myself.

I may buy a winter car, I'm not sure yet. It's an 87 VW Fox WAGON (2-door) with a manual tranny. The best part is, the car only has 88K miles! The fact that it's only $400 is good too. I'll have to drive it and contemplate the purchase prior to actually deciding one way or the other.

It's a whopping 24 degrees. Fucking snowed yesterday. Not enough to cover the ground, but enough that I saw it snowing, and I hate the snow.

I should try going to sleep or something.

That is all.