Saturday, December 17, 2005

Gir

I have a horrible headache. Gah.

I got my purse today from the Morgie. I decided the Coach one wasn't me, so I returned it. I looooooove the Dooney; there's a photo in my MoBlog.

Going to Mansfield tomorrow, then to Barb and Kanan's, so I won't be online until Sunday evening sometime.

There's something wrong with TruckBird. He keeps stalling, chugging and generally running like shit some of the time. We're replacing the ECM, and hopefully that'll fix him. On the upside, he doesn't have that funky smell anymore. My Mom's car has gone retarded as well. It's making clunking noises in the engine, thumping in the front suspension and her tranny is screwed up. And it's an 01 Monte with 45K miles. Niiiiiiiiice. At least she has a warranty on her car.

That is all.