Saturday, December 10, 2005

People Suck

This is going to be a post full of bitching, yay!!!

First of all, what's up with people not replying to email? I understand if they're busy, but this was an email in support of another person, disclosing personal issues in an effort to encourage this other person. Did I receive any reply whatsoever? Nope. Maybe there are reasons why this person only has superficial happiness, and will probably never have what he/she truly desires in life. That's as far as I'm going to take that rant.

Secondly, I was coming out of school last night and, as usual, the smokers were crowded right in the middle of the walkway. Well, I'm getting bigger and I had a bookbag bump as well. I excused myself, I always do, and these bitches didn't budge and inch. I proceeded to walk through them, and bumped one cunt with my bookbag. She proceeds to get snippy with an "excuse you." Oh, fuck no. Mouth was engaged prior to brain when I shot back with "Bitch, I did excuse myself. Learn to listen." The mouthy broad had nothing to say in reply. That's what I thought, cunt.

Starbuck's Mint Hot Chocolate is like crack. Good crack, but crack nonetheless.

Someone in this apartment building is smoking skunk ass in the hallways. The entire building smells like skunk, and it isn't fun. Then there is the older woman upstairs (part of the shitty neighbors duo) who goes to the front door, opens it, then sticks just her hand outside while she puffs away. Yeah, like it doesn't come right back in the building. That's what I want to smell, and walk through, when I leave/enter the building.
The parking lot wasn't plowed at all yet again. The landlord is creepy, and useless as well. He's also fucking sneaky. I scared the fuck out of him the last time he was here for "maintenance" issues (to change the furnace filter.) He didn't think anyone was home, and I was standing right behind the door when he walked in. The look on his face rocked ass. One of his little cronies was poking around in another tenant's car last week. Like, actually got in this person's car and was poking around. Additionally, Morgan and I are the only people in our building who don't have a criminal record, haven't went bankrupt, haven't lost our house to foreclosure, don't have judgement liens and/or haven't been evicted. I know what you're thinking...Morgan and I live in the ghetto. Where we live is very nice, and an upscale neighborhood (the street behind ours is full of $250K and up houses.) Our apartment is nice, if it weren't for our shitty upstairs neighbors, and the new windows that were obviously not installed properly (we have lovely drafts whenever the wind blows.) We have all of the amenities, with the exception of a washer/dryer in the our apartment. We have central air, a dishwasher, new carpet, nice appliances, etc. It's the management that sucks donkey balls. I've complained about the upstairs neighbors at least 3 times, then I saw it did no good so I stopped complaining. The girl on the 3rd floor (diagonal from the shitty upstairs neighbors) called the cops on them 2 weeks ago. I guess they were screaming at each other from 1AM-2AM. Remember, the woman is 55 and the guy is at least 60. They are waaaaaaaay old enough to behave themselves. With that many problems with them, why are they still living here? It's obviously not just me being a cunt about them being noisy as fuck; other tenants have problems with them too. I can't wait until August when Morgan and I can move. I found the perfect apartments, and they're cheap when all of the extras are taken into consideration. Not to mention the building is fucking awesome. Hopefully one will be open in June, July or August.

What else can I bitch about??? Oh, my car smells funny. Ever since I had the exhaust replaced a couple weeks ago, I've noticed a funky smell coming from TruckBird. I know sometimes when an exhaust is replaced there will be a weird smell if anything has to burn off of the muffler or whatever. But this is a very weird smell, that I can't describe. If it continues into Monday I'll take TruckBird to the doctor and see what's going on.

Speaking of doctors, I have my ultrasound on Tuesday at 7:15PM, then a follow-up with the gyno on Wednesday afternoon. I also have an appointment Wednesday morning with my primary care doctor to get back on my thyroid pill, Synthroid. I guess it's really important for me to be on that while pregnant. I'm kind of worried because I've only gained 5 pounds so far, and when I take into consideration the 10 pounds I lost the first 2.5 months cause I was so sick, I still have a net loss of 5 pounds. The ultrasound I had showed a lot of activity, and the three times I've heard the heartbeat it was normal. I think I feel the little turd moving around, too, but I'm not sure yet. It's not gas, and it's always in the same place when I'm either laying down, or if I've been sitting for a while. I'll feel better after Tuesday when I have a new ultrasound done at my "real" doctor's office.

All right, I believe I'm finished.

That is all.