Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Grounded

Uh oh, we're in trouble. Both Morgan and I received notes in our mailboxes at school today. We have to see the head of general education because we both received a midterm in english. That could be because he's not turned in anything, and I'm missing a bunch of assignments as well. We can't bring outselves to stay the entire class, and are usually gone by the second break (8PM.) The teacher gave us both lists of assignments we need to hand in, and told me I'll have an A as long as the rest of my work is the same as my first paper. I told her I'm not worried about the papers, since I scored a perfect on the english portion of the ACT, and english has always been an easy subject for me. She laughed and said I would be fine then, since even she didn't get a perfect on the english portion.

I'm sleeping on the floor in the living room tonight. It can't be any worse than the bed, as far as my back goes.

Blah, I think I'll have some more grape Kool-Aid.

That is all.