Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mmmm, All Right

OK, then. I guess I'll attempt a "real" update for all you whiners out there...

First of all, we've added another goldfish to our bed. My goldfish is still the pimp, even though Morgan's is bright and new.

I've inquired about adopting George, the awesome guinea pig. I hope I can wind up adopting him.

I missed the last two days of class (Monday and Tuesday) due to general feelings of ickiness. I can't miss anymore days this month, so I have to at least make it in there to sign the attendance sheet. Tomorrow we have a quiz, and our first paper is due, yay. Composition 1 is evil.

Nothing new is going on at the apartment. We finally received the garage key so the new RS is all snug in the garage, while TruckBird and Blackie are out in the elements. TruckBird revolted the first couple cold days (Thanksgiving Day) by telling me to go fuck myself. How did he do that? His new (3 months old) alternator died. I returned it and got a new one; TruckBird is fine now. He didn't leave me stranded, though, so that's good. His new exhaust is nice, and I'll get an ECM in the next week or so. It would be nice if I had heat from the vents and not just the defrost setting. It takes forever for the car to get warm through the defrost setting, but we can't figure out why I don't have vent heat. Obviously it's a vacuum leak somewhere, but damned if we can find it.

9 goddamn degrees outside, and now we have a winter storm watch from Thursday night into Friday morning. How fabulous.

I need to mail more Christmas cards.

This post is going nowhere fast; there you have an update.

That is all.