Friday, December 30, 2005

Told You So

I knew it. My Mom and I went to Jeff's house for Christmas, and both of us are sick. I got sick Tuesday, and she got sick yesterday. I get to take my happy ass to Aultman's Immediate Care when Morgan gets home so I can get something for yet another sinus infection. I would just go to my primary care doctor, but they're out of the office and I can't let this go any longer. I'm blowing out green boogies, and that can't be good. Yummy.

The first week of our 2 week school hiatus is over. We go back on the 9th of January, and I'm not very excited about it. We have Comp 2 in January, which will cause me to put my eye out repeatedly.

Hmmm, what else...

Christmas presents, everyone always wants to know about Christmas presents. Anyway, I got the tangerine Dooney It Bag, a blue topaz pendant, a steering wheel cover for the Birdy, a 1980 Firebird model, CD holder, the Without A Trace season 1 DVD set, a laptop cooler (it works, too,) a cute sweatshirt, two glycerin soaps, pyrex blue bakeware, pyrex clear bakeware, pyrex baking sheets, a mixer, Tutti Dolce Creme Brulee body wash and a $50 gift card (for me and Morgan from Jeff.) With the gift card I bought a coffee pot (for tea, I hate coffee,) a blender, a Mr. Clean Magic Reach thing, filters for the coffee (tea) pot, a bra (hey, I needed a new one,) and something else that I can't remember. There, doesn't everyone feel better now?

Our new upstairs neighbor is actually nice, and considerate!! How refreshing.

That's enough of an update for now.

That is all.