Thursday, March 02, 2006

Alien's Debut

As long as my blood pressure cooperates and doesn't get any worse, the alien will be born Saturday, April 8th via C-Section. 3 weeks early, but the doctor is sure he'll be fine. Woooooo, only a little over a month!!!

The last two weeks' ultrasounds:
February 21
February 28

My follow up today yielded exciting results (duh.) Along with the projected birth date, I was told of my restrictions. I am to take a nap every afternoon, I am not to travel more than 15 miles one way, no lifting at all and I have to visit the Immediate Care center for daily blood pressure checks. Additionally, I've lost 6 pounds in two weeks! Apparently the diabetic diet kicks ass, and I haven't been hungry. Actually I eat way more than I did before, which is pretty cool. It's apples and stuff, but still tasty.

Yet another photo of the living room, this time with our new throw pillows:
Couch w/New Pillows
This will be the last photo until my new lamps arrive (the lamps I wanted from Ikea, but couldn't buy at the Pitt store.)

Our American Constitutional Law final is tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll do a great job (sarcasm off.) Honestly, as long as I pass the class I don't care what grade I receive. Next month is Intro to Lit, off-site, with our favorite instructor. Should be a good time for all.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

That is all.