Thursday, March 16, 2006

Last Hospital Update?

Someone is trying to keep me in the hospital. I'm scheduled to be released tomorrow morning, woo me. Well, my last blood sugar test read at 200. Twofuckinghundred! With blood sugar like that, they're not going to let me go home. When I order my meals, I purposely choose lower carb items since all I'm doing is laying in bed and walking to/from the potty. I don't need a ton of carbs; I'm not doing anything. Well, the dietary staff has taken it upon themselves to put extra food on my tray, and it's always something full of carbs. I'm supposed to be on a 2,000 calorie diabetic no salt added diet. They totally cracked me out on carbs for dinner, and now I may be stuck here because of it. Fuckers.

I do have gallstones, but it's an inconsequential issue right now. They're not causing any problems, my gallbladder isn't inflamed and there are no indicators of any past problems. I'll have my gallbladder removed this summer, but there's no point in doing it right now. Heh, other than that, I'M COMPLETELY HEALTHY. Thankfully the doctors haven't said that to me in at least 24 hours; I swear, they have the phones tapped.

I will return to the hospital 3 days a week, and to Dr. Jag's office on Tuesdays. All of the doctors are now giving me until April 11, but we know how that is. They also swore I was going to develop preeclampsia and I never did. I know it's not an exact science and besides, we don't know what caused my liver to get cracked out and probably never will. I do have excellent doctors, though, and I'm confident they know what's going on.

The people across the hall need fucking punched. They are sooooooooo loud and inconsiderate, and we all know how much I love loud and inconsiderate people. Shut the fucking door at least, and stop yelling. We don't care you bounced a check; learn how to budget! I should be a total bitch and complain, because it's after 8PM. Visiting hours, except for the support person (ie: Dad) ends at 8PM. Heh, I think I will complain just to be an asshat.

I hate my IV. Of course it's the last thing they'll take out, probably leaving it in until I'm actually at the car. LOL I wish they'd take it out tonight, but I know they can't just in case something was to happen and I needed immediate sedation or meds.

It better be warm this weekend; I missed the 70 degree weather earlier this week.

That is all.