Wednesday, October 02, 2002

October 1, 2002

OK, OK so my first post for October 1 is actually on the 2nd. Whatever.
Today was a decent day, I guess. I just finished watching the NYPD Blue episode where Smits goes into the hospital. Two or three more episodes and they croak him. I've never seen that episode, and I'm sure I'll cry when I do. I cry at the dumbest stuff!

I went into work to day for a few hours and found out that the museum owner took my Tom away from me. Now I'm supposed to wrap a 300 pound Jaguar front suspension by myself, and then take it to Greyhound by myself. Riiiiiiiiight. Oh sure, the owner said I could have him help me, or some other guy I've never even been introduced to. Are they going to help me when I need it, or when it's convenient for them? On a more positive note, the owner did say that I do a very good job and that he's happy with me. Damn right! I spend enough time on eBay, I should know what I'm doing by now!

I got my rose boots today and they are too damn small! They are a UK3 which usually fit me fine, but these most definitely do not fit. The seller claims in their auction terms that their "number one priority is customer satisfaction." Lets see how true that really is! The seller listed the size as 5, so I thought that meant the size on the boot. That would have made them a UK5 or a US7 which would have more than been big enough. Hopefully I can return them, but I really wanted the damn boots!
On a better note, I also received my DM duffle bag today. The seller, shoozdrew auctions
included a ton of awesome extras! My favorite is the DM radio. It's no larger than a 50 cent piece, but it actually picks up about 10 good stations! Now I don't have to buy a $150 Nike arm radio. Rock out! Go to shoozdrew's auctions; it's linked above!

I once again impressed Wolfie with my Internet prowess. He had been looking for a Great White CD and couldn't find it. I bought it for him yesterday because I rock out. You are quite welcome, Wolfie. I expect a hug the next time we go out.

It's bedtime for me! Nighty Night!

Playlist
Metallica "Outlaw Torn"
LA Guns "Turn It Around"
Van Halen "1984" (Entire CD)