Thursday, October 24, 2002

Thursday October 24, 2002

Whee, I received my Coach hat and gloves today. Just in time too, as it's supposed to snow this weekend. I hate snow! The gloves and hat are so cute, and comfy. The gloves are too big, but I'm used to that. Having small hands really sucks sometimes! A bunch of sellers received my payments today, I send payments via UPS Next Day Air, and I just paid for two more items via PayPal. Will I receive timely feedback for my good eBay behaviour? Of course not!

I will spend most of tomorrow changing my lawnbunny webpage images. Check it out later in the afternoon, it'll be cute!

Jackass the Movie comes out tomorrow! I must see it! Woohoo!

That's all; nothing exciting happened today. I cleaned the apartment and chased Fluffy with his brush. Fun times, let me tell ya!

Byeeeeeeeeeee!