Monday, October 07, 2002

October 7, 2002

Woohoo, all of my eBay items are paid for! Now I just have to sit back and wait for them to roll in! I received 4 packages today; some of the Burt's Bees stuff I won, the CD visor for my car, my Marc Jacobs jacket and the Portable Henry Rollins (a book). I will have a bounty of Docs by this weekend! I repeat, woohoo!

I guess I'm going to work at my regular time tomorrow. I have to pick the biddy up from the hospital at 7AM, so I may as well come home, get ready and go to work at the regular time. That way I'll leave around 1 instead of staying until 5. I don't know why I'm working all week; it's not like I can handle anything non-eBay related that may come up. Shit, I can't even handle eBay stuff! That's it, I'm not working Thursday!

OK, I guess I'll go to bed. Nighty Nighty!

Playlist
Metallica "Outlaw Torn"