Wednesday, October 09, 2002

October 9, 2002

I received the rest of my Burt's Bees stuff today. Now if my 10 other items would show up I'd be blissfully happy. I see the B&W 20 eye seller didn't ship my item today like I asked. A couple other sellers claim they shipped my items already; if so where are they? I paid over the Priority Mail cost yet no items are here. I really hate crappy eBay sellers!

I had a joyous time hanging stuff in my room. Now I have easy access to all of my necklaces, and they don't get all tangled up!

Rog failed to call me again last night. I should hear from him tomorrow. One more strike and he's out! I've known Rog for 10 years and he's never been punctual; he's usually about 2 days off all the time!

I sincerely hope I have something to do tomorrow at work. I'm only working until 1, though as I need to get my car plates/title taken care of. I have a sneaking suspicion that the guy I talked to at the BMV was wrong and it's going to be much more difficult that he claimed to get the car transferred into my name. I better be able to get my TYP O NEG plates dammit!

Fluffy is on crack.

My computer decided to stop printing, lovely. Once again, I love Protek computers (my Mom and her bright ideas)! I wish my laptop would hold a charge; I'd hook it up to my cell phone and use it for the Net. Speaking of cell phones, my phone just rang half a ring and stopped. The caller ID came up as private; wonder who it was at 9:30PM? They better leave me a voicemail!
Waiting....waiting....waiting....
OK, they didn't. Asshole!

I'm off to find trouble, byeeeeeee!

Playlist
Queensryche "Rage For Order" (Entire CD)